• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does this site ever ban members based on feedback?

I'm personally aware of two members who had at least two accounts each. Neither was banned but their 2nd account was eliminated.
hell one of my last deals was done with a person who was on the 2nd or 3rd account. I didn't know it until the meet, he seemed like a good honest fella at the deal, he was a fan of cz pistols, never understood how someone could like those pistols so much.

I'm personally aware of two members who had at least two accounts each. Neither was banned but their 2nd account was eliminated.

That's correct. The 2nd (and any subsequent) accounts get banned. The original account gets a warning the associated points, but not banned.

Because you clearly have such extensive knowledge of how many members create multiple accounts and how many of those get subsequently caught and banned?

It don't take but 5 minutes perusing the members list....
Making up names to give examples but like - Jaybee1 from cartersville joined Jan.1 2012, jaybee2 from cartersville joined Jan. 1, 2012, jaybee12 from cartersville joined Jan.1 2012.

There are MANY examples like this. But they're probably all different people. Just coincidental.

hell one of my last deals was done with a person who was on the 2nd or 3rd account. I didn't know it until the meet, he seemed like a good honest fella at the deal, he was a fan of cz pistols, never understood how someone could like those pistols so much.
Wish you'd pm me sometime about those cz's (So we don't clog up the Ban Debate), I'm thinkin about gettin one. Seriously........when you have time, never owned Glock,1911,Sig,CZ etc. Man, the only semi pistol I own is an old p90 and I love it but it's time to upgrade but I'm keepin my Pops P-90. I had a HK usp in early 90's , that's the ONE I wish i could take back

Back
Top Bottom