• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does this site ever ban members based on feedback?

Not I. If someone has multiple negs (or even one that is particularly indefensible), I'm not going to bother in the first place. I've yet to run across a firearm so unique I just "had to" have that particular one.
I find the feedback VERY useful and a true asset to this site, and I obviously am not the world's biggest trader.
I may overlook the neg from when a member was new as they may not have understood what the expectations are.

It don't take but 5 minutes perusing the members list....
Making up names to give examples but like - Jaybee1 from cartersville joined Jan.1 2012, jaybee2 from cartersville joined Jan. 1, 2012, jaybee12 from cartersville joined Jan.1 2012.

There are MANY examples like this. But they're probably all different people. Just coincidental.

I think he nailed it Mods.......just saying. .....

I got burned once. Stone Cold Liar.

Negative I left stuck and I don't deal with the guy no more.

I do know that after that deal for some reason that his listings moving forward got blasted by several members that all know each other....

GLWS

Haven't seen him in a while but when he does post an item, he'll get swarmed again and again... hehehe

ODT, the only trading site on the Internet, where a man's word doesn't count for ****.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
You've been here a lot longer than me Bro and I respect that. I'm sure you're a Man of you're wood along with the 10 other members that I've traded with along with the 20-25 I got to meet at the bbq joint. I get it , I think . There's some morally twisted dudes on here but Im persuaded most (the regulars) are like me and you = when we say we're gonna be somewhere we'll be there (considering a natural disaster doesn't besets us). Guess the bottom line is (not being a kissA cause i really have no feelings for folks that have bad or no feelings toward me).......oh yeah BottomLine , This is the coolest site on the interwebs , I hated pc's in general till ODT and I hate it that there's bad apples here and there.

Back
Top Bottom