• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does your bug out set up include?

Choice ? I'm talking about NOT having a choice because some people, including special forces, can't afford top end sniper system. I'm using the example that most people CAN afford a Mosin. a lowly mosin in the hands of a trained sniper is better than a top end rifle in the hands of someone with 0 to little training with deep pockets. The lowly sniper will decimate the untrained unpoor
This argument's genesis was in whether or not the 700 is a good as modern weapons systems, not whether or not training matters. The 700 is inferior to modern weapons systems...period.

This was a discussion on arrows, not indians.

Choice ? I'm talking about NOT having a choice because some people, including special forces, can't afford top end sniper system. I'm using the example that most people CAN afford a Mosin. a lowly mosin in the hands of a trained sniper is better than a top end rifle in the hands of someone with 0 to little training with deep pockets. The lowly sniper will decimate the untrained unpoor
What's the highest end rig you've personally shot?

Ok well if your ever heading south mr wolfman bring your axes and mopheads. I shoot on a private range and honestly I’d love to be wrong and find something superior to what I’ve been shooting. I’ll bring a few old outdated and inferior 700’s and we can see who is right cause the paper won’t lie.

What's the highest end rig you've personally shot?
Barret 50 sniper rifle. Got to hang out with and talk to the highly trained snipers who according to you can't hit **** if they had a Mosin. Apparently I've been living under a rock with blinders on. I should've just attached myself to world renowned expert sniper like yourself

Again, you couldn't be more wrong.
Screenshot_20220716-163003_Instagram.jpg

Barret 50 sniper rifle. Got to hang out with and talk to the highly trained snipers who according to you can't hit **** if they had a Mosin. Apparently I've been living under a rock with blinders on. I should've just attached myself to world renowned expert sniper like yourself
Again, you're not listening. I didn't say they couldn't hit **** with a mosin, but they'd be much more accurate with a better weapons systems.

Do you know why the Barrett 50 didn't win the Marines P-VPS bid?

That's what I thought. Keep on keeping on man. The Remington 700 is the best rifle ever because you have one and you like it. Don't forget, when your argument falls apart, just introduce a strawman argument to ensure victory!
Strawman your new catch word ? That's what I thought. Try to keep up, as stated before I'm not a sniper, I never wanted to be one. I don't own a 700 but you have assumptions dialled in like a sniper. You appear to have knowledge of rifle systems though it seems like you don't know jack **** about the man trained to fire those weapons systems

Back
Top Bottom