• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does your bug out set up include?

Barrel vise for receiver hitch in my truck and an action wrench. I change LV to HV barrels in about 5 mins. Yeah Mauser could be the 700’s pappy. I still shoot a sleeved rem against bat,stiller,kelbys and they’re no more competitive than mine. I spend money on barrels and bullets that what it all comes down to as far as accuracy.
Yeah, there's no need for a barrel vise, action wrench, a receiver hitch or a truck for an MRAD or AI. Also, there are no headspace issues. But hey, I'm sure everyone shooting more modern/accurate guns are wrong and just flexing on the poors.

And top tier shooters are sponsored so they can promote someone’s products it’s a win win for shooter and sponsor. I think people get caught up in the latest greatest way too much and think they don’t have a chance with what they have.
I totally agree.

It's always the Indian more than the arrow, but sometimes it's the Indian and the Arrow.

I wager that a military sniper with iron sights could take an old Mosin and easily outshoot me armed with a world class sniper rifle with glass. The sniper is the weapon, the rifle is the tool
If that's the case, you need practice..honestly. With a bit of training you should be able to easily outpace the best sniper on the planet at distance given the parameters you laid out. What's the typical Mosin, 3-5 MOA if you're very lucky? I'm taking you all day with a high end rig at 1000 over Carlos Hathcock with Mosin.

If that's the case, you need practice..honestly. With a bit of training you should be able to easily outpace the best sniper on the planet at distance given the parameters you laid out. What's the typical Mosin, 3-5 MOA if you're very lucky?
If you believe an average person armed with a better rifle can out shoot a military sniper then you're delusional

If you believe an average person armed with a better rifle can out shoot a military sniper then you're delusional
But that's not what you said. You said an average person with a world class high end rig versus a military sniper with a Mosin with irons. You also failed to mention distance. I'm taking the average guy, especially at any distance beyond 300.

But that's not what you said. You said an average person with a high end rig versus a military sniper with a Mosin. You also failed to mention distance. I'm taking the average guy, especially at any distance beyond 300.
You failed to mention cover and concealment. Can't hit what you don't know is there. Military sniper for the win all day everyday

Back
Top Bottom