• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does your dog eat from your plate?

I know people who let the dog climb up onto the dining room table, all 4 legs on the table top, and eat from people’s dishes if the humans step away from the table for a moment.
“Isn’t that cute?” they say.

Nope! Get a slow eater dog bowl. Prep the food and give it to the dog just before you start to eat your dinner. Dog will be too busy to beg at the table. This also tickles their brains and they will be tired...

Nope dog don't eat from my plate but one of our 6 cats loves to eat cottage cheese with me in the mornings, she is 16 and her name is Blessing, I have another, Sugar that will only eat at her own place at the table, the others herd up and all pile into a big bowl of meat on the floor. They all love my homegrown nipper, Catnip that is, green gold to them, buzzing like chainsaws with only a little bud or 2. here is a few getting their Christmas morn nipper,
kitys christmas 2018.jpg

Nope dog don't eat from my plate but one of our 6 cats loves to eat cottage cheese with me in the mornings, she is 16 and her name is Blessing, I have another, Sugar that will only eat at her own place at the table, the others herd up and all pile into a big bowl of meat on the floor. They all love my homegrown nipper, Catnip that is, green gold to them, buzzing like chainsaws with only a little bud or 2. here is a few getting their Christmas morn nipper,
View attachment 1977498

OMG MAN!!! You are turning into a “cat lady”!!! I’m fighting it myself. Somehow we now have 4 cats. Went the path of fighting back with 3 dogs, but those cats and women seem to still run the house. Pray for me.....

Back
Top Bottom