• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does your dog eat from your plate?

I'm with biker13 and mgonza on this one. Feed her and then go with the long sleeves if you don't have/want to put her in the crate. The kong treat toy is an excellent idea as our beagle loves his.

Raptor man, what kind of owl is that on your icon? Really a neat looking owl.

My little dog sits at my feet when I eat. If I hand her a piece of chicken she eats it. Otherwise I wait until I'm done then I'll tear up some of what I'm eating if it's not too seasoned or too bad for her and put that in her food dish.
I should have said she only eats savory. No veg or anything else I eat. The look on her face is hysterical if I try to give her a piece of broccoli or a spoon full of grits, LOL!

I'd never let her claw me or climb up on me to beg.

so I'm dog sitting for two nights and while I've been eating dinner this little dog has been scratching / clawing my arm for some food.
100% I always sit at the table, tonight I wanted to keep her company on the couch.
Now my arm is bleeding ......................advise pls !
My dog is usually very well behaved but occasionally he'll sit and stare at me if I'm eating something like chicken or beef, or bacon, or ham, or sausage, or eggs. But that rascal won't leave me alone if I'm eating homemade poundcake, that dog dearly LOVES poundcake. Lol!
My little dog sits at my feet when I eat. If I hand her a piece of chicken she eats it. Otherwise I wait until I'm done then I'll tear up some of what I'm eating if it's not too seasoned or too bad for her and put that in her food dish.
I should have said she only eats savory. No veg or anything else I eat. The look on her face is hysterical if I try to give her a piece of broccoli or a spoon full of grits, LOL!

I'd never let her claw me or climb up on me to beg.
Mine actually likes broccoli, he was eating speckled butter beans last night and that was a first. He likes those jalapeno poppers & spicy jerky too, dang crazy mutt. lol!
i eat from the dogs plate sometimes
But everybody knows you ain't quite right in the head ya know. Lol!

My dog is a member of the family.Its just me and her.She is spoiled rotten.She doesnt beg for food I give it to her willingly.She eats off a fork or spoon better than some folks and I care a great deal more for her than I do most folks.I promised her the best life I could possibly give her when I brought her home and I intend to do just that.

My dog is a member of the family.Its just me and her.She is spoiled rotten.She doesnt beg for food I give it to her willingly.She eats off a fork or spoon better than some folks and I care a great deal more for her than I do most folks.I promised her the best life I could possibly give her when I brought her home and I intend to do just that.
^^^^This^^^^ except I don't use a fork or spoon. My wife gave him some peanut butter off a spoon the other day, he really liked it but it was hilarious watching him trying to get it off the roof of his mouth. Lmao!

Back
Top Bottom