• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dog lovers, what should I do? I’m furious at the vet!

What has the vet said. I am not a vet but if I caused that much damage and charged that much I would feel like crap and offer something. The vet should atleast do it for cost or atleast give you some kind of a discount. I would sit outside the office with a sign for a while. I would say screw the money but it's 8 grand. I would be more pissed off at what they did to my baby.

I do know I am getting disgusted at the charges we incur at the vet. I mean it seams every time we go in just for a simple flee and tick dosage it's 400 plus. That's like the story about the doctor and the plumber. Doctors sink goes on fritz and he calls a plumber. Plumber does his work and hands the bill to the doctor. The doctor looks at the bill and replies " jesus christ man I am a doctor and I don't make that kind of money ". The plumber replies back " when I was a doctor I didn't make that kind of money either. "

I had veterinary practice run some test on my red bone, and the results did not sound right to me and treatment up to this point had no effect. I took my dog to a different vet, got a second opinion, totally different from the first vet. Problem solved and proper treatment took care of it. I called the first vet, explained everything, without getting nasty, and got a full refund.

When you get your emotions in check and can think rationally give the vet a call.

I had veterinary practice run some test on my red bone, and the results did not sound right to me and treatment up to this point had no effect. I took my dog to a different vet, got a second opinion, totally different from the first vet. Problem solved and proper treatment took care of it. I called the first vet, explained everything, without getting nasty, and got a full refund.

When you get your emotions in check and can think rationally give the vet a call.
Pics of the red bone...

Back
Top Bottom