• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dog Training Apprentice wanted.

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
I need one responsible and reliable individual to start as a kennel tech and then advance into a Dog Trainer. This is a serious opportunity for someone that wants to do this professionally. Starting pay is $15 an hour and you'll stay there throughout the apprenticeship.

You will be an apprentice for about a year. Once that is completed I will expect you to move to another major city to open a training operation there. I will pay all expenses of that move and starting pay in that location will be around $40,000 a year. After we have gotten the location established that amount should go to around $70,000. That's a conservative estimate and it could well be closer to $100,000. Both you and I will have to agree on where you move and there is a lot of flexibility in that, but it will be a permanent move.

This is a serious offer for serious people that have the energy and the will to do this right. I've been in the business for almost 30 years, know what I'm doing and how to make a good living at it.

Non Disclosures, Non Competes and Employment Contracts will apply. I'm not going to train my competition.

We are in the Sandy Springs area. I'm ready to hire immediately.

I didn't make 15 dollars an hour in the military or working as a tech for Comcast. This is way better than a starting job. Heck of a career for someone.

I didn't make 15 dollars an hour in the military or working as a tech for Comcast. This is way better than a starting job. Heck of a career for someone.
Thanks. I've tried to find the right person to do this before, but came to the conclusion I just wasn't paying enough to start, thus $15 an hour starting pay. Once I get them trained they are going to make a good living and I'm going to make good money off of a new location. Win, win.

Back
Top Bottom