• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Donald J. Trump on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

Yeah man.
I hate traveling with my sidearm through different states and having to worry if I should put it in plain view, in the glovebox, separated from Ammo, locked in a box with a sign on my car that says "rob me at next gas station because your stupid state only
Emboldens criminals."

I take my chances and carry on hip rolling through their sorry states.
I just watch my speed when going through states that would rather a criminal have an easier time killing me and my family than I could retrieving and loading my gun.
Man I hate retarded politicians
Who live in ivory towers.

FB_IMG_1519191677453.jpg

A blind person can easily get a GWL. There's no range qualification. There's nothing in the Constitution about blind people forfeiting their constitutional rights.
You are correct. I went to Probate judges office to pick up my GWL renewal recently. In the stack was application of a legally blind male that had been approved.

I have been one of the biggest trump supporters. If he signs anything close to what he has proposed I will stop supporting him in a heartbeat. Trump would be making a mistake. Gun lovers are some of his biggest supports. I wouldn't turn on him for anything, however this is the proverbial line in the sand! However we all know trump loves to "say things" so we will see what happens.

Reading through the “gun & magazine ban” & the “background check” section again raised my eyebrows. Bump stocks aren’t a “gun or magazine” but clearly falls within the 2nd ammendment. Also, the possibility to expand background checks or wait times.
I voted for the guy & can look past the 3rd grade gotcha but he’s starting to get unraveled & look like a loon (especially after interrupting Pence during today’s governor’s conference). Pence clearly sided for due process of law & Trump interrupted to state “get the guns first” then to the courts. Realizing the effects of the shooting 2 week’s ago but that’s a Pandora’s box that the left would love to have open...to never close again.

Back
Top Bottom