• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Done

Awww you poor babies, boo hoo you've acquired all the guns you want and now you're sad because you've got the collection you dreamed of, whaa whaa whaa. World's smallest violin playing just for y'all :pound:
Maybe a violin for them, worlds smallest fiddle is playing for me, maybe a banjo in the background.........yankees

When it comes to firearms, there is only so much one can do to advance the technology of the guns themselves to make them the latest and greatest.
Full auto high powered rail guns, plasma cannons, laser guns, thunder guns, Ray guns. There's still a long way to go in the technology of guns. Have us geared up like Halo.

Now that a company is making "Smart" guns and, of course, the politicians will want all guns to be smart, you can start collecting "smart" versions of everything!

Now that a company is making "Smart" guns and, of course, the politicians will want all guns to be smart, you can start collecting "smart" versions of everything!

I see it now, someone gets shot by a criminal while fumbling with their phone trying to unlock their own firearm.

I see it now, someone gets shot by a criminal while fumbling with their phone trying to unlock their own firearm.
Dont worry all of the criminals are going to turn in their current guns to be updated with the new technology.

Contentment is a wonderful thing. I am there for the most part I just need one more.

Back
Top Bottom