• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dont be a douche

Ya, don't send me a PM about a listing I have for sale/trade, then after a few inquisitive PM's ask for my gun and $2K boot for yours that you put every bangle/jewel/stipple available on earth on and ya spent 2k over its real worth.
But bruh, meh GLOCK mane, its badass

DistantBitesizedDugong-small.gif

Ya, don't send me a PM about a listing I have for sale/trade, then after a few inquisitive PM's ask for my gun and $2K boot for yours that you put every bangle/jewel/stipple available on earth on and ya spent 2k over its real worth.

HEY, I know what I have in it so don't be lowballing me.

at least you got a response to know they are still alive. last 2 times I offered trades - I got no response. Granted, it was not something they specifically asked for, but "value" was in line. I expected a "no" or "no thanks" but didn't get the courtesy of a response.

I don't know which is worse - the "google it" or the blank space.
Lol i literally had a guy reply to me 6 months later after i messaged him. Older guy that forgot he posted it and didnt have his notifications on. He asked if i was still interested but i had already found one. Oh well

Can't run a auction if you put a value on your gat.

Carry on
Technically incorrect. You must place a very low value on your gat, say list a Python for $1,100 and act like you aren't sure of it's value so you also include OBO in your ad. Wait for the PMs to roll in and when one offer is close to market value, accept that and make a deal. Tell all the other members that PM'd you that you've made a deal close by and it's sold. If that offer flakes, go down the list of 'bidders' until you find someone that can close the deal with you.

Back
Top Bottom