• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dont be a douche

if you have something listed for trade only And someone politely asks you for your trade value. Dont be the dirty end of a douche and tell me to google it. In the same amount of time you told me to google it you could have easily given a number.

Most people on here over value there trades so googling doesnt tell me ****. Especially when you have several accessories with the firearm.
When they say google it, it means to that they want retail an then some to make up for shipping or taxes...also, I just plainly do not understand the defensive mentality alot possess. This site is a hobby site, many good folks but some constantly act better than an annoyed 24/7. What I do understand is being that way when dealing with complete ignorance, which does exist but have some tact.

When they say google it, it means to that they want retail an then some to make up for shipping or taxes...also, I just plainly do not understand the defensive mentality alot possess. This site is a hobby site, many good folks but some constantly act better than an annoyed 24/7. What I do understand is being that way when dealing with complete ignorance, which does exist but have some tact.
I have plenty of tact and usually do a wonderful job of showing it. (Haha not really) but when the crown is in the cup im gonna call a douche a douche!! Simple as that

Technically incorrect. You must place a very low value on your gat, say list a Python for $1,100 and act like you aren't sure of it's value so you also include OBO in your ad. Wait for the PMs to roll in and when one offer is close to market value, accept that and make a deal. Tell all the other members that PM'd you that you've made a deal close by and it's sold. If that offer flakes, go down the list of 'bidders' until you find someone that can close the deal with you.

I should have checked the bible first "Gun Auctions for dummies" by Palmettomoon. I have a autographed copy so be jealous y'all.

I should have checked the bible first "Gun Auctions for dummies" by Palmettomoon. I have a autographed copy so be jealous y'all.
Is palmettomoon palmettomoon going to change his screen name to @ODTGunAuctionBooklet and start dropping dimes to the mods, too?

Is palmettomoon palmettomoon going to change his screen name to @ODTGunAuctionBooklet and start dropping dimes to the mods, too?
With my luck I'd report one of the members who are allowed to run auctions and get a five day suspension for myself so......"Snitches git stitches!!!"

Back
Top Bottom