• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't buy Bump Stocks

Will SlideFire stocks go up in value if banned? Will they go down? Will anybody want them? Up,down,yes,no....it’s like a Crypto nightmare!

Especially not on here. Way over priced!!!! People trying to take advantage of the situation and sail them for twice what they are worth.

Every time I see one for $500+ I add that person to my ignore list. I can't stand that, if that's how someone acts I don't want to do any business with them. They're stupid and a waste of money and ammo.

I don't see why anyone would want one anyway. They are a clunky piece of injection molded plastic that makes the gun look horrible to begin with. I can see wanting to shoot a gun on fully auto. I had the pleasure of doing that years ago on a fully registered fully auto gun. Shooting one with a bump stock is not the same feeling. I am not for bans but I really don't care what they do with them just because I wouldn't buy one if they were 100 bucks. They just look horrible and I imagine when you shake the rifle it sounds like a Tonka Toy. I am with the guy that said burn them and not turn them in if it comes to that. You know that there will be thousands of guys that keep them despite the legal standing on them. I would buy a binary trigger anyway. They only cost a couple hundred more and wouldn't ruin the lines of the sacred AR15. Like someone said in a earlier post they are a colossal waste of precious ammo.

Looks like its started.
How about offering $5 for each bumpstock turned into us with a guarantee that we would demil them and give them to our local sheriff to show that we are responsible gun owners? It would get these POS out of circulation and just maybe get gun owners some good press.

How about offering $5 for each bumpstock turned into us with a guarantee that we would demil them and give them to our local sheriff to show that we are responsible gun owners? It would get these POS out of circulation and just maybe get gun owners some good press.
cn.png

Back
Top Bottom