• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't go near the water!!!

Years ago I was in an old van and lightning hit the street 30 yds away from me in the rain...The bolt split into two and ran along the road..Blew me slap off the road..I will never forget that..

Years ago my father told me a story, that lightning hit the road in from of him, and a large ball of something came toward him and hit the truck. It locked the truck up and he slid to a stop, and it had welded both front wheel bearings and he had to have the truck towed for repair.

Years ago my father told me a story, that lightning hit the road in from of him, and a large ball of something came toward him and hit the truck. It locked the truck up and he slid to a stop, and it had welded both front wheel bearings and he had to have the truck towed for repair.
It did not damage the truck, the concussion is what blew me off the road

I had a fence that got struck. The gate was closed and locked with a chain and padlock. The lightening welded the chain together, each link welded to the next.

Back
Top Bottom