• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't waste your money on M-22 Subsonic

Winchester 22 ammo SUCKS! The M22 is descent but I have not seen any of the subsonic..
Federal Automatch and the federal Red 550rd bricks are my go to. Then it's CCi

I know this is an old thread, but ... I have done this on many occasions:

Save ALL of your bad rounds that don't go off. After you get 50 - 75 rounds, which hopefully takes awhile, give Winchester a call and tell them about it. They will in turn send you a shipping label and Hazmat label for you to return the rounds to them. After they receive them back, they will send you a certificate for $50 toward the purchase of Winchester ammo of your choice.

Back when .22 was selling for as much as .10 per round, the $50 didn't buy all that much. Now that .22 is around .04-.045 per round retail (not on ODT), the $50 is worth a couple of boxes.

Save ALL of your bad rounds that don't go off. After you get 50 - 75 rounds, which hopefully takes awhile, give Winchester a call and tell them about it. They will in turn send you a shipping label and Hazmat label for you to return the rounds to them. After they receive them back, they will send you a certificate for $50 toward the purchase of Winchester ammo of your choice.

Back when .22 was selling for as much as .10 per round, the $50 didn't buy all that much. Now that .22 is around .04-.045 per round retail (not on ODT), the $50 is worth a couple of boxes.
1qaokt.jpg

Well damn, just damn, Winchester bulk packs make for about the worst ammo I have shot and knowing I can get a return on my expense is great to know.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom