• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't you hate it when.....

Just gave a "neutral" feedback due to placing rifle on hold over a week, promises for Mon,. Tue then nada, like he fell off the planet. A simple changed my mind would've saved the feedback.

Just gave a "neutral" feedback due to placing rifle on hold over a week, promises for Mon,. Tue then nada, like he fell off the planet. A simple changed my mind would've saved the feedback.

Could you tell where he had been on the site?
I usually don't dole out punishment unless I'm sure they are healthy and have been logged into the site.

I did have a flow tell me that he was in the hospital, as to why he hadn't responded. I replied that it didn't interfere with him reposting his ads though.
Why do people tell stupid lies? And off to IGNORE he went.

I had someone tell me they were in the hospital and strung me along for a couple days. Checked their profile and they had recent feedback from deals while they were blowing me off and supposedly In the "hospital".

I had someone tell me they were in the hospital and strung me along for a couple days. Checked their profile and they had recent feedback from deals while they were blowing me off and supposedly In the "hospital".

And off to IGNORE they would go.

I find it humerous when an ignored member comments to one of my threads. I can't see the comment, but I really hope they want to deal. lol

Yes needless to say I won't be dealing with that member again. In hindsight I should of known because he had a lot of positive feedback but about 8 negs. I learned though! lol that's priceless! I need to use that ignore button more when it's needed.

Back
Top Bottom