• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dove Hunt

Glock 21

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
223   2
Reaction score
I did the Pine Log quota hunt and ended up with 7. I got a late start getting out there at 10:30 and leaving around 4 so I’m happy with the haul. Also got to hunt with Adamjen15 Adamjen15 think he ended up coming out a few birds ahead if he by the end of the day due to lucky shots :boink:

Saw lots of birds but not enough guns to keep them flying in the right direction lol. If you didn’t go today and want to hunt Pine Log you should have a good day

088FCBB6-AE07-4103-A773-5362D5729895.jpeg

Going to Pine Log tomorrow morning. Thank you.
Which field were you at?

Today the youth quota hunt at Redlands was OK, we were in the lower field, slow start but then we had a good couple of hours with plenty of activity. Maxed out, both my son and I. The upper field must have been good judging by the "noise". Not a lot of people.

gTROnFZ.jpg

Going to Pine Log tomorrow morning. Thank you.
Which field were you at?

Today the youth quota hunt at Redlands was OK, we were in the lower field, slow start but then we had a good couple of hours with plenty of activity. Maxed out, both my son and I. The upper field must have been good judging by the "noise". Not a lot of people.

gTROnFZ.jpg

I went to the first field on the left side but both fields sounded active. This morning people were leaving either maxed out or out of shells lol

Back
Top Bottom