• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dove Hunt

From what I heard first light this morning was a war zone and from 10:30-4 I saw plenty of birds. Just needed more guns on the field to steer the birds around the field better. Power lines is usually the hotspot
I’m gonna get there early before daylight and probably nap till daylight. It’ll be nice to just be out in fresh air not having to work.

Last year I some of my doves like you would deer tenderloin for breakfast... just put them in a pan with a little salt and pepper and they were good. I like grilling them, but this year I think I’m gonna smoke what I get.

I’m gonna get there early before daylight and probably nap till daylight. It’ll be nice to just be out in fresh air not having to work.

Last year I some of my doves like you would deer tenderloin for breakfast... just put them in a pan with a little salt and pepper and they were good. I like grilling them, but this year I think I’m gonna smoke what I get.

Thanks for making me hungry lol
Good luck tomorrow :thumb:

That’s good, we used to hunt the smith hunt in taylorsville and while it’s a very good hunt... there was a kid out there one day that kept shooting at low birds and he’d light your ass up with that dang birdshot.
Sounds like he needed a aldult conversation.

Back
Top Bottom