• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dove Hunting in Paradise

CitizenK

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
58   0
Reaction score
This is the only place I've ever hunted doves outside of GA, but I can't imagine it being any better than this.

This was shot earlier this week with my Dad and some friends. i missed it this year, but I'll give em hell next year.

My Dad took me this year. The doves were in clouds that looked like smoke. The amigos would say "How many many cases you want to shoot this afternoon?" They really take care of you there too. Cool video!

We took our guns the first time but never again, the hassle is not worth it. They provide Benelli's and Beretta's semi's or O/U, in .410, 28, or 20, or 12 - your choice.

I think it was around $2,500 for a week, and they usually offer a father/son deal where the son is 1/2 price. I don't think there is an age requirement, I'm in my 50's they honored it.

The biggest expense is your shell bill. I tried to limit myself to 250 shells in the morning and 250 shells in the afternoon hunt. I think the shells were about $12/box. I've seen some guys go through over 2,000 shells in one day shooting 2 Beretta semi-auto's with 5 shell magazines. As soon as the gun is empty, he hands you a loaded one, and re-loads the other.

Here is a link to their website - http://www.olsenfamily.com.ar/en/inti-malal-lodge

Back
Top Bottom