Dove shoot (Twiggs Co.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunDog

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
Looking for about forty guns (give or take) to fill a couple of fields. The cost will be $125.00 per gun. The $125.00 will cover opening day plus all day Monday. No Sunday shooting. (Dad's if your kid is driving already they will have to pay) The fields include about 10 to 12 acres of sunflowers (times two) plus about the same in seseme, milo, and millet. The popcorn didn't pop ... and there are some weeds. (Being honest)

To try and clarify there is about thirty to thirty five acres planted, and about fifty huntable - wind rows between fields and fields between fields. We will probaly draw for stands and in cases were there is a group that wants to sit close to each other we will try and work that out also.

Hunters will have to sign an insurance waiver both days to clear land owners of any liability ... which isn't me. I'm helping out a friend. There will be no drinking (adult beverages) in the fields. There will be no cussing (out loud) on the fields, the gentleman setting across from you with his small child probaly don't want to hear it and neither do we. Anyone being anything but respectful or nice will be asked to leave, along with anyone just being plain stupid -and all without refund of course.

This should prove to be a decent shoot - in field's that are known to have had the birds in the past ... if all goes well we may try it again later in the season.

You can "PM" me your questions or interest or post it here. I will be glad to show the fields but will not be going out there everyday on the hour. Three of us watched around four to five hundred birds working there this evening and there is still mowing to be done.

Thanks,

Sorry mods I may have posted in the wrong place?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom