• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dr Allowed To Ask About Guns....

Ask the moron is he ever set a broken nose, cause one more question about guns and he is going to have to set his own. ;)

Had jury duty a few years back, and it was a home invasion trial, where the owner shot the guy but he lived. When asked by the DA how I felt about that, I told him he should have killed him. He then asked if I had any guns, to which I said that was none of his business. He replied that it was, and I said not without a warrant. Was dismissed from the duty by the DA, not the defense attorney.

As if you brought your kid in constantly with gun shot wounds, smh. The nannies of the world really get under my skin sometimes.
They're kicker was at the time a bill had been passed in Georgia that medical professionals aside from mental health providers were not allowed to ask about firearms. I informed her of the bill and she said she was well aware of it and did not care and would continue to ask.

My VA doctor has asked if I own guns. Medical doctor for that matter. My shrink has never asked.

They're kicker was at the time a bill had been passed in Georgia that medical professionals aside from mental health providers were not allowed to ask about firearms. I informed her of the bill and she said she was well aware of it and did not care and would continue to ask.
Keyboard and social media moms these days all think they could raise the world's children and no parents are fit to raise their own. I don't give those vultures even one excuse. Freakin' Hillary Clinton "It takes a village" and all that s*#t. Those people are out for your children, that's for sure, and don't doubt it for a minute. They want nothing more than to turn your flesh and blood against you if you even think about disagreeing with them.

Find a new doctor. Hit her in the wallet. Maybe she will learn to STFU.

Back
Top Bottom