Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - August 29 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Drago Bags

Thread in 'Gear Reviews' started by NWSharpshooter, Apr 12, 2019.

1. NWSharpshooter

NWSharpshooter The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter

489   0

Rating
    100%
    I own several Drago bags. They have always worked well for me so I buy them. I had a Drago Assault Backpack that I bought 8 years ago or so from Bartow Knife and Gun when they were around. I use this bad every day for work, as well as when not at work. It went to Moldova with my wife and has been a staple for me since the day I bought it. I LOVE THIS BAG.

A couple of months ago one of the zippers broke. Not really bothered by this as I have had the bag for so long and used it so much I didn't think anything of it. Yesterday I went a bought a new one since my old one was broken.

When I bought the new one I noticed they had a lifetime warranty. I contacted them last night asking if they could repair my old bag. They responded this morning informing me that they could not, however to send them my shipping address as they were going to send me a replacement for free.

Holy crap. These are not cheap bags. I can't believe they would replace the whole thing after this long over a broken zipper.

I will continue to be a customer for a long time to come. Way to go Drago!

2. Cwalk4040

Cwalk4040 ODT Junkie!

348   0

Rating
    100%
    Yep same thing happened to me, the zippers are the only weakness for drago gear in my opinion.

3. TacticalJeebus

TacticalJeebus Yes, it’s Jesus with an AR15. Supporter

Supporter

357   0

Rating
    100%
    I’ve had that same thing happen to me.

TWICE. Which sucks. 2 different bags. They’ve replaced both of them.

I hope to actually get the one fixed as well. Anyone know where to get that done?

4. Bradshaw

Bradshaw ODT Junkie!

136   0

Rating
    100%
    Terrell Mill luggage repair in Marietta. Buddy had some luggage done there but I believe he is all things zipper

jeepnuts and TacticalJeebus like this.
  5. Kaotiktribe

Kaotiktribe The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter

131   0

NRA Contributor
    Rating
    100%
    Good to know. Ive had my double rifle bag for years and last year the stiching came undone on one of the straps. Ill give em a shout and see what they say.

6. robcho

robcho Frontiersman

37   0

Rating
    100%
    Definitely good to know. I have 3 of there bags and have really liked them so far. Hearing that they have a warranty and stand behind it is icing on the cake.