• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drago Bags

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
I own several Drago bags. They have always worked well for me so I buy them. I had a Drago Assault Backpack that I bought 8 years ago or so from Bartow Knife and Gun when they were around. I use this bad every day for work, as well as when not at work. It went to Moldova with my wife and has been a staple for me since the day I bought it. I LOVE THIS BAG.

A couple of months ago one of the zippers broke. Not really bothered by this as I have had the bag for so long and used it so much I didn't think anything of it. Yesterday I went a bought a new one since my old one was broken.

When I bought the new one I noticed they had a lifetime warranty. I contacted them last night asking if they could repair my old bag. They responded this morning informing me that they could not, however to send them my shipping address as they were going to send me a replacement for free.

Holy crap. These are not cheap bags. I can't believe they would replace the whole thing after this long over a broken zipper.

I will continue to be a customer for a long time to come. Way to go Drago!

I’ve had that same thing happen to me.

TWICE. Which sucks. 2 different bags. They’ve replaced both of them.

I hope to actually get the one fixed as well. Anyone know where to get that done?

Definitely good to know. I have 3 of there bags and have really liked them so far. Hearing that they have a warranty and stand behind it is icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom