• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dream fishing trips

Im a spoiled fishing nut. Ive fished for most of the species listed. Most types and trips I would gladly do again. That goliath might as well have been a marta bus though. If yall want a fishing trip of a lifetime, I have a life long friend who is an well established outfitter in Alaska. I believe he calls his operation ‘Widespread fishing’. If you pm me, I will reach out to him for you. Peacock bass would be a trip that I never made. They have them in the ditchs in South Florida too, they just aren’t big. Pic of a South Florida tarpon feeding.
73D51FFB-17F6-4282-9A2C-D13F061C7D2D.jpeg
4F32E676-00C0-4B1D-AF37-44B58D0F3D27.jpeg

I charter fished in Destin for 25 years for a living, I’ve caught so many fish, I’m not sure where to start..it was a blast, wouldn’t change a thing…catch ‘Em up you’all!

I charter fished in Destin for 25 years for a living, I’ve caught so many fish, I’m not sure where to start..it was a blast, wouldn’t change a thing…catch ‘Em up you’all!
What would you say is the best fishing from a bay boat in that area?

I like to fish and made my living commercial and charter fishing. My son is the captain now and I just help when needed. A muskie is also on my catch list. Uncle Ben knows where they live.
20190628_065414.jpg
IMG_20210803_092635542.jpg

2535.jpeg

I like to fish and made my living commercial and charter fishing. My son is the captain now and I just help when needed. A muskie is also on my catch list. Uncle Ben knows where they live. View attachment 5221948View attachment 5221956
View attachment 5221749
If u like to fish, just get into the comershall
Bay boats and long range boats kind of stay separate, but Brian Keith, not sure what the name of his boat is, just can’t think of it I’m sure I will…name is jack Em up!..tell him Bounty Hunter sent ya!

Brian will take u close in, and light line grouper fish, which he does good at, troll, or bay fish, maybe for sheep head, or red fish( depending on the tide) and the type of live bait you’ll cast net or catch, only time to fish for redfish in Destin is on an outgoing tide, if u can make croakers, or buy them from the live bait boat your in there…catch en up!

Back
Top Bottom