• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dreams

ricksconnected

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
hey guys and gals.
ive got a topic here that might be of fun interest to a good many of us.
i want to know about your dreams. i myself am one of the rarest type dreamers known in science.
i'll explain that later on.
my question to you is, what are some of the dreams you might have had in your life time that were
what you believe to have been warnings, signs, being spoken to from above/below, or whatever.
just plain out there not your every day dreams.
oh and if you would like, we have a good topic going on right here in this thread below. some very good reads
actually. please ad to either thread if you can.

Strangest dreams I ever had (so far) were during
recuperation from heart surgery in 2003. After the
initial heart surgery I was losing blood so they took
me back to OR to reopen and find the leak. During
that they must have run me low on blood since I
received a rho-gam card which indicates I received
O pos while I'm O neg. I had dreams of being in
different rooms. One all wood walls, cabinets, doors.
Another room was in an old house like hospital bought
an old house and converted it to hospital rooms. Another
dream was a big room with long banquet table covered
with every kind of food imagineable. Everyone was in
patient type clothing. Just grab a plate and load up. Just
remember the room and feast, no recollection of actually
getting to eat any of it. Sister later told me a lot of near death
stories mention a similar large banquet. Asked the nurses
about the different rooms and why I was moved so much.
They said after recovery room I was moved to same regular
room I was in at that time. There is no solid wood room and
we don't have a converted house.

1987, I was at Ga. Baptist hospital with kidney stones. I was on the 5th floor, directly in front of my room looking down was the heli-pad for the life flight team. While getting zapped with sound waves to break the stones up they also zapped a major blood vessel (don’t know the name) causing internal bleeding and nobody noticed. I woke up in recovery in a ****load of pain so they started pumping me full of morphine which it turned out I had a BAD reaction to it. The life flight chopper came in for landing and kind of woke me up but not quite and I hallucinated that I was in a war zone being shot to pieces by that helicopter. I felt every single bullet hit me. Later on that night I dreamed my Dad shot my oldest son from the top of some monkey bars that were about 20ft tall, the bullet went in super slow motion and hit my son in the top of his head with blood spewing everywhere. I woke up freakin out and the only person in the room with me was my Dad, scared the **** outta me! Over the next three days I almost bled to death, spent 19 more days in the hospital and over six months at home trying to recover, never did get quite right after that. Just a couple of the many crazy dreams I’ve had through the years.

Had a dream once that some people who didn’t like me or my type was chasing me.. I got to a point where I could shoot and defend my self.. took my 303 British that my dad had given me and shot at them.. only to have to bullet to rolle down the barrel and fall out to the ground.. next shot I pulled the trigger HARDER thinking it would help.. lol.. same deal.. bullet rolls out on the ground.. right before the mob got me I WOKE UP

Back
Top Bottom