• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dreams

Had a dream once that some people who didn’t like me or my type was chasing me.. I got to a point where I could shoot and defend my self.. took my 303 British that my dad had given me and shot at them.. only to have to bullet to rolle down the barrel and fall out to the ground.. next shot I pulled the trigger HARDER thinking it would help.. lol.. same deal.. bullet rolls out on the ground.. right before the mob got me I WOKE UP
Dammit man! I swear I’ve had the same kind of dream dozens of times, usually it’s a one on one or two against one situation in my dreams though. Geez....

About two weeks before 9/11 I dreamed I was at my Granddad’s old fishing cabin he had in the 50’s & 60’s where he taught me how to fish. In the dream I was there with my wife and some other folks having a fish fry or something when outta nowhere a jet liner flew over us at maybe 500 ft and going down fast, seconds later after the jet was out of sight there was a giant fireball and deafening explosion. I woke up in a cold sweat and literally out of breath and feeling sick. The exact same way I felt on 9/11 except on 9/11 I actually puked when I saw that first person jump to escape the flames....

About two weeks before 9/11 I dreamed I was at my Granddad’s old fishing cabin he had in the 50’s & 60’s where he taught me how to fish. In the dream I was there with my wife and some other folks having a fish fry or something when outta nowhere a jet liner flew over us at maybe 500 ft and going down fast, seconds later after the jet was out of sight there was a giant fireball and deafening explosion. I woke up in a cold sweat and literally out of breath and feeling sick. The exact same way I felt on 9/11 except on 9/11 I actually puked when I saw that first person jump to escape the flames....

You are a good guy Tazz. I got angry and wanted to kill mother****ers when I saw that.

So my friend who was a disabled Iraq combat vet committed suicide a couple of years back on Thanksgiving week. Well this Thanksgiving week this year he showed up in a dream and told me he had something to tell me. He looked good, young again with no visible effects/wounds from the war. Unfortunately I don’t remember what he said which has been driving me crazy. I guess I drifted into a deeper sleep and lost the dream. Another friend we have in common told me a few months ago before my dream that she felt like he has been trying to contact her. She dabbles in stuff that I won’t because of my Christian faith.

So my friend who was a disabled Iraq combat vet committed suicide a couple of years back on Thanksgiving week. Well this Thanksgiving week this year he showed up in a dream and told me he had something to tell me. Unfortunately I don’t remember what he said which has been driving me crazy. I guess I drifted into a deeper sleep and lost the dream. Another friend we have in common told me a few months ago before my dream that she felt like he has been trying to contact her. She dabbles in stuff that I won’t because of my Christian faith.

Sad. I understand more than you know. Keep listening. If he wants to tell you something he will again.

Back
Top Bottom