• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dreams

So my friend who was a disabled Iraq combat vet committed suicide a couple of years back on Thanksgiving week. Well this Thanksgiving week this year he showed up in a dream and told me he had something to tell me. Unfortunately I don’t remember what he said which has been driving me crazy. I guess I drifted into a deeper sleep and lost the dream. Another friend we have in common told me a few months ago before my dream that she felt like he has been trying to contact her. She dabbles in stuff that I won’t because of my Christian faith.

stay in Christ. i cant dabble in people that dabble in other things Because of my Christian Faith as well.

During the first year after my Granddad passed on Thanksgiving Day in ‘85 he came to me in dreams twice to give me advice that really helped me a lot, the third time I saw him in a dream it was weird at first because we were in church where we went when I was a kid but he couldn’t hear or see me. He was walking around greeting folks and when he went to sit down he grabbed his left arm and chest and slowly crumpled to the floor and died. At first I was horrified that I couldn’t do anything to help and woke up really upset and shook up until I realized that my Granddad would’ve wanted to have passed in his church among his friends and family rather than being ravaged by alzheimers waiting for the last and only person he could remember to bring him his Thanksgiving dinner, I got there 5 minutes too late. FIVE freakin minutes. I’ve never seen him in a dream since...
Lost my Dad in November ‘98, I still see him several times a year in dreams. Lost my Mom in April ‘18, still waiting to see her, she was really into that stuff. She believed she was a psychic and said she saw her Mom in dreams, said her Mom would move certain things in her apartment that only my Mom would know that it had to be her doing it. As long as she don’t come back calling out my full name I’m cool with it, she calls out my full name and I’m gettin’ the hell outta Dodge man cause I’m fixin’ to be in deep **** if she calls out my full name! lol!

Imagine you are God and you are talking to Moses. You tell him your name. You tell him this is your memorial to all generations. Then everyone still calls you God. God is not a name. You can laugh all you want but you don't even know his name.

either or, he died for me too. he told mose tell them I Am sent you.
"imagine" that.
but he only takes 1 person to ruin a good thread. i will not reply to you
any longer. you dont know what i know but i know what you dont know.

either or, he died for me too. he told mose tell them I Am sent you.
"imagine" that.
but he only takes 1 person to ruin a good thread. i will not reply to you
any longer. you dont know what i know but i know what you dont know.

Imagine your God thought that. Life would be lonely. You don't have to reply to me. You owe me nothing. Reply to yourself. That is where things lie.

Back
Top Bottom