• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dreams

Strangest dream I’ve ever had was a year or two ago. Was in some kind of dilapidated warehouse or something and was walking with people next to a few grates. All of a sudden some kind of chicken like foot/claw came out of the grate and grabbed me. Next thing I know I’m in a church I use to go to as a child running up from the basement stairs. Had some kid by the hand trying to get them out of the church.

As were at the front door its locked tight and I’m trying to get it open. I turn around to go towards the side exit door when I see a shadow person upon the alter. It was like a moving silhouette wrapped in a drapery of shadows. I turn to try to force the front doors open just as the kid screams. I turn back around and the shadow had moved closer and was approaching faster still. I drew a gun, pointed straight to it as it began to lunge, and I fired. I woke up immediately with a ringing in my ear and covered with a fine sweat.

Still to this day I have no idea what the hell any of it meant. I rarely have dreams but when I do there extremely odd and typically involve me waking up in strange ways. It drove me to look into and begin reading about dreams and our brains reaction to sleep. If you want to go real deep into it there are tons of occult recordings of forcing consciousness to travel or leave ones body.

DMT is believed to be the drug used in a lot of these experiments or rituals. DMT is a chemical our brain produces very small amounts of while conscious and a moderate amount when we sleep. When the body dies the brain floods itself completely with DMT. An interesting thing about DMT is its the only substance shared between every living organism on earth.

........ I turn around to go towards the side exit door when I see a shadow person upon the alter. It was like a moving silhouette wrapped in a drapery of shadows. I turn to try to force the front doors open just as the kid screams. I turn back around and the shadow had moved closer and was approaching faster still. I drew a gun, pointed straight to it as it began to lunge, and I fired.
Caution: Shoot at shadows in your dreams okay, in real life that may revoke your carry permit
An interesting thing about DMT is its the only substance shared between every living organism on earth.
How about Salt, that count? For one, I'm not sharing my DMT w/anybody. Might be a shortage
I never dream or recall dreams. What does that mean?
Means your picture tube is shot.

I often have one very scary dream that has been tormenting me for many years. And recently I decided to sort it out and went to psychic reading online to help me figure out what was happening to me. I didn't believe it before, but after I got a clear answer, this dream doesn't bother me anymore. In general, it really works.

Best 1st post eva.

Back
Top Bottom