• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drinking on the job? School Bus driver arrested after random alcohol test at the end of his morning bus route.

You'd drink too if ya had to drive them woke brats around every day
Imagine having to teach them and to interact with their clueless, enabling parents. And having to take orders from largely woke administrators who won't ban cell phones in the classroom but will look for an excuse to go up your a--, if you don't bleet just like other woke sheep.
Anyways, I've heard that's a hoot.

Imagine having to teach them and to interact with their clueless, enabling parents. And having to take orders from largely woke administrators who won't ban cell phones in the classroom but will look for an excuse to go up your a--, if you don't bleet just like other woke sheep.
Anyways, I've heard that's a hoot.
Oh yeah.. my dad works maintenence for our local school system. He said its a complete **** show from how it was 10 years ago. This **** with these kids wanting to "identify" as cats has went too far

There are a lot of functioning alcoholics in our society.
Usually they get away with it, and the rest of us are none the wiser.
My grandfather was one. He was also a bus driver. Never noticed he was drunk, always normal.

Guy I worked was one as well. Blew a .21 one afternoon on the job. Again, I had no idea he was drunk and never saw him drinking on the job.

Back
Top Bottom