• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drinky Drink!

View attachment 1019121
just in case it snows got some cheap alcohol
I noticed that both are in the blind drunk shatter proof plastic bottle. I didn't know you like still get Old Crow. It was like the bottom shelf knockoff of Wild Turkey way back when. Right down the road from me at the Cypress Lounge they have a big plastic promotional Old Crow beside the bar. But then again they just got rid of the cigarette machine about a year ago. I love the Cypress. It's my kinda bar.

I am on the wagon for a few days , might have a beer or two tomorrow night.

Enjoy gang its a good night to be home and have a cocktail or nice Imperial IPA.

I noticed that both are in the blind drunk shatter proof plastic bottle. I didn't know you like still get Old Crow. It was like the bottom shelf knockoff of Wild Turkey way back when. Right down the road from me at the Cypress Lounge they have a big plastic promotional Old Crow beside the bar. But then again they just got rid of the cigarette machine about a year ago. I love the Cypress. It's my kinda bar.

about the only whiskey cheaper ive seen at my liquor store is
Old Thompson,which is actually kinda good...

about the only whiskey cheaper ive seen at my liquor store is
Old Thompson,which is actually kinda good...
Lately I've been getting a pint of Early Times from the Darien liquor store. I go through it in about 2 days. So I only buy it about every other week. But it IS brown liquor time of year. Still considering bringing some to work with me in my other thermos since it's just me locked in the Bi Lo all night. I'm sure I could run a floor scrubber with a little buzz on.

Back
Top Bottom