• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drinky Drink!

I love that video. Bad part is I can't get King Cobra down here. But I'm gonna be back in Perry tomorrow and I may pick up a few while I'm there. Its fu because my old landlord who I'm going to see , tomorrow finally broke down and switched to Icehouse. His doctor put ,him on about 2000 calories a day. His old beer was Sierra Nevada Torpedoes and they're about 250 calories each. They're also about 8.5% alcohol but that's beside the point. But he finally realized that if it's high octane bitter beer you want then Icehouse is right there. And it's almost always on sale anywhere you go.

TAAKA!!!!
I still can't believe you like that ****. That's one of those vodkas that comes in the same plastic half gallon bottle as Kroger mouthwash. But at least it won't bust when you get halfwaythrough the night and drop it.
I'm still doing Bloodies with Seagram's 100 proof and Clamato,lime juice, Worcestershire and Tobasco. I had it down cold two weekends back and now I can't get it right. And I'm sure it won't get any better as the night progresses. Time to switch over to vodka and Winn Dixie club soda. Maybe that way I won't die of tomato juice heartburn over night.

I still can't believe you like that ****. That's one of those vodkas that comes in the same plastic half gallon bottle as Kroger mouthwash. But at least it won't bust when you get halfwaythrough the night and drop it.
I'm still doing Bloodies with Seagram's 100 proof and Clamato,lime juice, Worcestershire and Tobasco. I had it down cold two weekends back and now I can't get it right. And I'm sure it won't get any better as the night progresses. Time to switch over to vodka and Winn Dixie club soda. Maybe that way I won't die of tomato juice heartburn over night.
20170401_213219.jpg
it's fuzzy because you're drunk

Back
Top Bottom