• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drinky Drink!

Clamato , Worcestershire, Tobasco ... some of the best bloodies i ever had . Platinum and OJ for now ..

DRINK MALT LIQUOR MOTHER ... EVERY DAY
The Cotton Trading Company on River Street in Savannah and Pepper's Mexican Restaurant in Fernandina Beach have the two best Bloodies anywhere. If you get close to either one you must have 2 or 3.

Taaka and water with a splash of gatorade. Save the gatorade for the am
I used to drink a LOT of Chivas Regal and JW Black Label with club soda. Back in the 90s when I had money. But anyway the club soda came in handy the next day. But I have to say that good Scotch or Irish Whiskey is the best liquor there is for not having bad hangovers.

In spent a lot of time drinking at the palace bar in fernandina ..Palace punch will make you crazy
I told my wife that before I get to old to remember it we will have to have a Hunch Punch party. You remember, Golden Grain or Everclear in a big ass Igloo cooler full of sliced fruit and Hi C punch? Yeah that. Although I would most likely substitute Bacardi 151.

Don't know why, but I thought this would be a good place to post this.

A clip (2 min. 49 seconds) from a French documentary about Africa . You may not understand the commentator, but the video is a riot.

The Marula tree, (also known as the "Elephant Tree" because the Elephants have a fondness for their fruit) grow in Africa and, once a year, produce a very juicy fruit that contains a large percentage of alcohol. Because there is a shortage of water, as soon as the fruits are ripe, animals come there to help protect themselves from the heat. What happens next, you can watch for yourselves....

Enjoy and have a chuckle.
Assuming Utub doesn't decide to delete it.

cant beat the price for what you get
DSCF000159.JPG

Back
Top Bottom