• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Driver's license and GWCL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So law enforcement can't buy guns online... what are you trying to say with that statement
From your diction and syntax use I assume you are an intelligent person.
But Incase I’m wrong I’ll spell it out.
There are LE agency’s that attempt to make buys that are illegal. Also Bloomberg types that are looking to make cases in other states suing when guns show up or are used in crimes in other states.

There are LE agency’s that attempt to make buys that are illegal. Also Bloomberg types that are looking to make cases in other states suing when guns show up or are used in crimes in other states.

No, but you are to make a “reasonable effort”

Least case you should ask and observe stuff like body language, license plates and stuff that makes you go Hummn.

No law in my town that says I can’t cross the street anywhere I want in my town, but I sure wouldn’t do so with out protecting myself by looking both ways before I crossed.
It’s about protecting yourself, I know for a fact that there are LE trying to make buys online.
Don’t be willingly ignorant.
i have knowingly sold items to law enforcement officers...nice people in my experience...

I still don't see how a state of Georgia law enforcement officer could make an illegal gun purchase in the state of Georgia unless they themselves were the one that's illegal

I once watched a jury find a man not guilty of a beating (GF) he admitted to in writing, never denied even in court, multiple witnesses and video.
The jury referenced CSI and other tv shows and acquitted him because the police never fingerprinted the brick used to see if anyone else could have done it.
I’m not going to trust my freedom to a jury that watches network shows and the agenda portrayed every night.

I don’t care if I can prove someone else wasn’t illegal. I only want to show I made an reasonable attempt.
Someone replied that since one may not be able to prove they made that attempt. That is common in courts, and you will be judged on the believability of your testimonial evidence.
A positive defense does not mean you will be successful in court. But I’d sure rather use that defense than no defense. “Cause I didn’t have too.”

Did this thread get moved from General discussion to the pasture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom