• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Driver's license and GWCL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do so many of those here who choose to Market their firearms require somebody to show their driver's license and or their Georgia weapons carry license... you're not required by law to do so... so why would you... if you're out to save the world this ain't the place... and by the way I have both... and I did purchase a firearm here and was not asked to show either...
Why do so many of those here who choose to Market their firearms require somebody to show their driver's license and or their Georgia weapons carry license... you're not required by law to do so... so why would you... if you're out to save the world this ain't the place... and by the way I have both... and I did purchase a firearm here and was not asked to show either...
I put gwl peek required on my ads. Keeps the riff raff away,
But what really gets to me is if you say "I don't bother to obtain my GWL cause just buying it to keep in the car / house (have a PD buddy that does both) " unsecured then I walk. Don't want ATF knocking if my ffl bought pistols/AK s end up at crime scenes.

I put gwl peek required on my ads. Keeps the riff raff away,
But what really gets to me is if you say "I don't bother to obtain my GWL cause just buying it to keep in the car / house (have a PD buddy that does both) " unsecured then I walk. Don't want ATF knocking if my ffl bought pistols/AK s end up at crime scenes.

It ain't just the riff raff that you are keeping away. LOL:becky::bolt:

There really isn't anything you can do to keep the ATF from knocking, or just kicking in your door.:shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom