• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drivers texting, watching vidz, facetime, etc... Going to need bail $$$ soon!!

Just got back from the store and happen to see a officer in his patrol car stopped and I asked him what was going on about the driving texting law did they stop enforcing that? He said no we were hot and heavy on it but every time we go to court if they show the judge a receipt where they purchased a blue tooth device for their phones their case is dismissed!!:censored::censored:

Your right to drive safely on the freeways does not supercede my right to see what my friends are having for lunch in their Facebook posts!
1643160428227.gif

Just got back from the store and happen to see a officer in his patrol car stopped and I asked him what was going on about the driving texting law did they stop enforcing that? He said no we were hot and heavy on it but every time we go to court if they show the judge a receipt where they purchased a blue tooth device for their phones their case is dismissed!!:censored::censored:
Thanks for the tip!!! :becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::behindsofa:

Thanks for the tip!!! :becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::behindsofa:
I should ride up next to a cop with my phone acting like I'm texting. If he pulls me over and gives me a citation I should show up to court and say I was texting while riding not driving......then oh yeah here is my receipt for my helmets blue tooth device:rolleyes:

I got pulled over after setting at a light with my hearing aid case in my hand . He was pissed when I showed it to him and he couldn’t give me a ticket ! But yeah , I agree with everything you said. Just %ing sick of all the self absorbed aceholes on the road !

I have had three friends hit by distracted drivers in the last three months. Thank God they all survived with the worst being a broken leg and brushed ribs. Since the plandemic (my opinion) people have turned absolutely crazy. The really don't give two ****s about any human anymore. I ask someone to "please" put down their phone when they are driving and they go ape **** crazy, screaming, shaking, foaming at the mouth like they are having a seizure or something. I usually just tell them to **** off and move along.

Back
Top Bottom