• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drug bust = Guns seized

Are you OK with the confiscation of these guns?

• Total voters
well that is the difference and if you are intoxicated No you shouldn't handle firearms but sure you can own them. not a good question for comparison
I beg the differ. Comparison is, a stoner won't push smoking on anyone. Bar tenders push alcohol and it is far worse than any "narcotic" because if the legality. drunk drivers kill more than guns and stoners combined. Ask a cop how much more the violent calls ALL MOST ALWAYS INCLUDE ALCOHOL.

Just saying :pop2:

I beg the differ. Comparison is, a stoner won't push smoking on anyone. Bar tenders push alcohol and it is far worse than any "narcotic" because if the legality. drunk drivers kill more than guns and stoners combined. Ask a cop how much more the violent calls ALL MOST ALWAYS INCLUDE ALCOHOL.

Just saying :pop2:
But alcohol is legal. And you can't expect statist to understand the difference between what is legal, and what is right. To them legal=right, illegal=wrong.

No I get your point. You feel that drug traffickers, not just drug dealers, which is different based on the amount of drugs they are selling should be allowed to have guns. You think it’s wrong that they should take those guns away because everyone has a right to defend themselves including drug traffickers. That’s your opinion and while you are entitled to it , I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it’s easy to tell you’ve never spent a day in a patrol car much less been on a dynamic entry team. You’ve probably never comforted a child as she took her last breath when her father shot her, her mother then himself while smoking meth. You’ve probably also never scrapped kids up with a shovel because their mom was headed home from the local drug dealers house. See you have an opinion and while you may feel it’s correct and you get to sit on the sidelines and make judgments, some people understand what armed criminals are capable of doing. Stick to what you are good at which is deleting posts you don’t like or which disagree with your personal opinions. I fully expect my point on this one and it’ll be deleted. That’s what mods do. But yeah let’s get back to talking about overreach when it comes to guns but not opinions.
You're right. I've never done any of those things. Don't need to, to despise drug dealers. But I try and not let my prejudices decide who I think is entitled to Constitutional protection. Why would your post get deleted? Did you suggest a member has the intelligence of an animal because you can't make a cogent argument for your statism?

https://accesswdun.com/article/2021...-on-drugs-and-weapons-charges-in-rabun-county

The firearms don’t appear to have been stolen, but since they were found with drugs the guns are “illegal”?

613116d8b312a264979cf1ac478ff2e7.jpg

At least they don’t use the word “Arsenal”.
It is called possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony. I don't want crackheads to have guns. I am all for peoples rights to own a firearm but I don't want them to be high while they are carrying them. Some crackhead will be trying to shoot the imaginary dragons. I live in Rabun County and I am glad they don't have those guns anymore. Once the case is disposed of, Rabun county will sell the firearms legally on Govdeals.com and someone can legally purchase them, preferably non crackheads.

Death to the dealers of death. Those are some hard core nasty drugs. I hope they loose everything including their freedom!

Back
Top Bottom