• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drunk NFA Dealer.......

So I mailed off my form 4 Trust on 6-1-16. On 3-7-17 my dealer calls and says my stamp is back and to come get my gun. So we set up an appt for 130 and he gives me a heads up he may be a few min late due to lunch... So I show up at the agreed time and wait......... After waiting an hour I say F it and leave.....

Spoke to my dealer today and he apologizes and said the lunch went long due to some extra drinks....

Any ways I am happy to have my Krink out of jail and thankful I got to my dealer before lunch today. Dude actually hugged me before I left......
I call bull****, I told you I had no idea when I'd be back from lunch because it was lunch with the war committee. I'm glad you were receptive to the full body action

Dang, he should have invited you down for a few brews...

Yeah no ****! That was pretty rude of him.... Heck I would have bought him some beers....
Again, bull****, I did invite you down. You had an attending party's cell phone and our lunch location. I'd have let you in and told you I would. You'd have to swear the sacred oath though.

I'm glad you were receptive to the full body action

Oh heck yes, from you, any day and twice on Fridays...

And yes you may have invited, but I don't remember that part. Hell all I heard was come get your gun you have been waiting for ..... Anything you may have said after that was totally lost...

Picture of the Dealer

Drunk.jpg

Oh heck yes, from you, any day and twice on Fridays...

And yes you may have invited, but I don't remember that part. Hell all I heard was come get your gun you have been waiting for ..... Anything you may have said after that was totally lost...
If it makes you feel any better I had to get a ride home. Then, I had an important meeting early the next morning that I had to get a ride to. Then, I had to get a ride back to the shop from said meeting. It was mildly embarrassing, not terribly, but mildly.

My fault, most likely.
Nah, I believe it was the advisor who kept ordering drinks. $200 lunch is a little ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom