• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dry Shod boots

rutman

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
62   0
Reaction score
Anybody had any experience with these? I’m looking to change up from my junk Mucks. I just can’t find anywhere around me to try on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got a pair of lacrosse alpha burrly’s and they started coming apart after one season.

Seriously?!? I had my first pair well over 10 years (probably 15) including a lot of HARD miles before they started leaking. Probably year 5 or so into this pair and look like new (less miles for sure though).

Seriously?!? I had my first pair well over 10 years (probably 15) including a lot of HARD miles before they started leaking. Probably year 5 or so into this pair and look like new (less miles for sure though).

I had an older pair before I switched to Muck, probably 10 years ago, and they’re still good boots. The soles started coming off around the edges on the non insulated that I got to hunt early season last year. Seems like a lot of boot companies are having quality issues on new boots. But the old ones are built like tanks.

Very little wear on these and they’re already starting to come apart.

IMG_6730.jpg

IMG_6729.jpg

IMG_6728.jpg

Back
Top Bottom