• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Duck Hunting

Have you ever checked beaverdam wma,I killed a lot of ducks there 30 years ago,it’s full of slues and little beaver ponds on the oconee river.

Shoot if the right deal comes along I’m in.

did you dove hunt today? I killed 3 this morning, was very slow.
I’m hoping I can get some hits on it. Lol
No I didn’t dove hunt today, I went yesterday and it was a really good shoot. My brother, uncle, and cousin went this morning and I think they shot about 6

I’m hoping I can get some hits on it. Lol
No I didn’t dove hunt today, I went yesterday and it was a really good shoot. My brother, uncle, and cousin went this morning and I think they shot about 6
I hunted the upper field cause the main field was too packed. I think we had more birds fly over the field I was on this morning.

If you come across somewhere to duck hunt, and need to split the lease, I'd be interested, as long as my grandson and youngest daughter would be allowed to go. I've been looking for a deer lease for 7 months now, and can't find anything that is closer than 3hrs away.

I hunted the upper field cause the main field was too packed. I think we had more birds fly over the field I was on this morning.
Yeah my cousin hunted that field too and shot 3.
If you come across somewhere to duck hunt, and need to split the lease, I'd be interested, as long as my grandson and youngest daughter would be allowed to go. I've been looking for a deer lease for 7 months now, and can't find anything that is closer than 3hrs away.
Yes sir I will let you know if I do, haven’t come upon anything yet though. Lol

Back
Top Bottom