• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Duck season

I’ve seen so many ducks in a flock rise up off the water that they blacked out the sunrise.
A sight that will never be forgotten. Thousands and thousands of ducks.

my Father and I were lucky enough to hunt a professional guide on Reelfoot A couple of years before he passed away.
it was surprisingly affordable and a great hunt. 2 days in a lodge and 2 days of fantastic duck and goose hunting.
Send me the info. I’d love to do that

76F1A4F7-6D4E-458D-A7CD-8F788FA60DC6.jpeg

It was fun for sure. Yes sir public water
Man that makes it even better! If you don’t mind me asking, what area of the state were you hunting? This is only my third season(really my second full season as I only went out one time on the first ever duck season I hunted) and I’ve only hunted my farm pond and oconee river/ lake oconee. Just trying to get some input on different areas of the state that I might want to travel to hunt one day.

Man that makes it even better! If you don’t mind me asking, what area of the state were you hunting? This is only my third season(really my second full season as I only went out one time on the first ever duck season I hunted) and I’ve only hunted my farm pond and oconee river/ lake oconee. Just trying to get some input on different areas of the state that I might want to travel to hunt one day.
Yes sir it does make it even better. I’m hunting the northwest part. We have a few decent public spots around here but it does get crowded sometimes. 😂 I heard from a guy today that was hunting some different public and he said it sounded like freaking Arkansas this morning with everybody blowing their duck calls and the ducks were too skittish to even get close to the decoys.

Back
Top Bottom