• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Duck season

Yes sir it does make it even better. I’m hunting the northwest part. We have a few decent public spots around here but it does get crowded sometimes. 😂 I heard from a guy today that was hunting some different public and he said it sounded like freaking Arkansas this morning with everybody blowing their duck calls and the ducks were too skittish to even get close to the decoys.
That’s how it gets out here man! You’ve got to be at the boat ramp at midnight if you want to hunt a certain spot that next morning. I’ve found campsites along the river after opening day where guys have gone in there and spent the whole night on the river

That’s how it gets out here man! You’ve got to be at the boat ramp at midnight if you want to hunt a certain spot that next morning. I’ve found campsites along the river after opening day where guys have gone in there and spent the whole night on the river
Yeah man it’s crazy like that here as well

F075E626-C839-4B01-B3D7-1D5F192E6D8E.jpeg

Only managed to fold 2 birds for small spread. 2 more dropped, but never found them after four passes in the river unfortunately… hoping big spread will provide more action.
86132411-591B-4F5E-AF69-1366945963B3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom