• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Duck weed and pond up keep.

You might need to be more specific. They grow it in parts of the world for animal feed. Most places it is considered a nuisance. I think tilapia will eat it but not sure.
I don’t think duck weed will save the world or anything.

You might need to be more specific. They grow it in parts of the world for animal feed. Most places it is considered a nuisance. I think tilapia will eat it but not sure.
I don’t think duck weed will save the world or anything.
I hate the green stuff and want more fish. I've had 2 guys look at it and we can't agree on the best way to clean this place up.

Grass carp could be an option , also if you fertilize the lake it will cut down on the light penetrating in the water and will kill it. you need a good professional for some solid answers

Grass carp could be an option , also if you fertilize the lake it will cut down on the light penetrating in the water and will kill it. you need a good professional for some solid answers
I bought some sterile carp, and haven't seen them since I threw them in a few months ago.

if you can find some Koi that are not real expensive they eat duckweed, it takes the grass carp a little while to get going , if I remember right you will need 10 to 12 per acre

Back
Top Bottom