• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Duh.... I never knew it.

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
227   0
Reaction score
I received a Huntertown Arms Guardian during an ODT giveaway day, years ago. I always assumed the baffles were aluminum since they were so lightweight. I had a magnet laying on the table where I disassembled the suppressor and the baffles fairly FLEW to the magnet. The only aluminum pieces are the end cap and the tube. Who'd a thunk it? I guess I could have looked it up though. So, I'm guessing it's find to put the baffles in the ultrasonic cleaner with the Mean Green solution or something as caustic?

I received a Huntertown Arms Guardian during an ODT giveaway day, years ago. I always assumed the baffles were aluminum since they were so lightweight. I had a magnet laying on the table where I disassembled the suppressor and the baffles fairly FLEW to the magnet. The only aluminum pieces are the end cap and the tube. Who'd a thunk it? I guess I could have looked it up though. So, I'm guessing it's find to put the baffles in the ultrasonic cleaner with the Mean Green solution or something as caustic?
or SS pin tumble.

.22LR?

Us poor guys have to resort to taping a plastic soda bottle to the barrel. Works very well but only for one shot. Pain in the butt carrying all those bottles and tape around. :doh:

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom