• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dumb AR Question

ok, so I’m not crazy? Lol

I have 2 key mod ARs and 1 MLOK and this AR doesn’t look like either. I’ll call Midwest industries Monday.

All those small holes in between cuts are threaded, btw. Not sure if that’s significant. You can see a swivel stud I installed for a bipod but I’m trying to install a rail for a Atlas bipod.
The threaded holes are for attaching the Pic rails.
My PTR is the same way. Notice rail at 6 o'clock. Attached from the factory.
IMG_20211029_224028103.jpg

The threaded holes are for attaching the Pic rails.
My PTR is the same way. Notice rail at 6 o'clock. Attached from the factory.
View attachment 3715789

Thanks man. I looked it up and I guess Midwest industries is embarrassed by it bc it’s discontinued and hidden away in their customer questions forum. I found it and it’s their proprietary SS attachments. I need to call them to see if they have any left over inventory. It’s a shame since it’s a nice rail.

Thanks man. I looked it up and I guess Midwest industries is embarrassed by it bc it’s discontinued and hidden away in their customer questions forum. I found it and it’s their proprietary SS attachments. I need to call them to see if they have any left over inventory. It’s a shame since it’s a nice rail.
I have some buried in some box somewhere

The threaded holes look like the old MI G2 SS where all rail sections or attachments were screwed on. These just barely predated the Mlok and Keymod stuff. I used quite a few of them years ago but don't recall seeing one with the larger hole at one end that resembles Keymod. It may have been a stop gap measure to try and sell their old stock of G2 SS stuff.

Back
Top Bottom