• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Duncan Lemp red flag

magistrates should not be issuing search warrant based on three month old information. Even if it came from a known source-- not some anonymous tipster of unknown credibility.

Instead of just bitching about the police, how about expecting the damn magistrate judge to do his or her job and screen warrant applications, with a critical eye, and put time limits on them?

Better be recognizable in the dark. My dogs will let me know well enough in advance. I have signs around my property that say " if you can read this your threat level has already been assessed"

I think Virtually no warrants should be served as "NO KNOCKs"
Search warrants for a person's home should all be knock and announce.

However, y'all have to understand that if somebody will not come out based on a knock and announce, then the cops (SWAT) should go in with batons swinging or guns blazing.
If you going to give people the choice of doing things "the easy way" or "the hard way" you'd better be ready to deal with the stubborn / stupid ones who want to do it the hard way.

We are Duncan Lemp.

The protestors of his death were harassed over the weekend, one of the main guys, taskforce megaphone or something on IG was flashbanged while in his car, and removed from his vehicle on the way to the rally.

Over what the police say was “a neighbor filing domestic disturbance against him”. So they waited to arrest him at the end of his street and not in his home?

Ooooh buddy. Protect and serve.

94648403_870140653467087_1981503842277130240_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom