• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dunhams Lagrange. We don't accept permits we call it in

That place has the worst service. I LOVE the way they do it. Makes me look so much better. LOL I hope that you stopped by Pawn Express. . .. ;)
We didn't. We went up for a baseball tournament and were just trying to cool off before we had dinner. I will check it out next time I'm in Lagrange.

so i just recently had a transfer the other week and i had been bad the previous month and was late on renewing my permit so was expired by about a week or so, so had to to go through the whole ring around and it was alot more involved then i remembered and the guy said they had to go through more steps now and said they couldnt just call them because "they (the atf? )didnt want to be bothered with it anymore". everything still went through but took almost 30-40 minutes

Do you have a northern accent or look like a yankee? Maybe California?

Maybe dude just assumed you were from not around here.

I was in Lagrange yesterday and we stopped in a sporting goods store. Killing time I found my way to the gun counter. The guy asked if I would like to see anything. When I asked to see something he asked for my drivers license. I showed it and my permit to him and he took the license and laid it where the gun he was handing me came from. I thought it odd but said it was their policy. At that point he made the comment "we don't do carry permits". Of course he headed me the gun but I couldn't get a feel for it due to the huge and heavy gun lock. I was not concerned the prices were crazy. The guy then told me they would match anyone's price as long as they have an actual store in the us. I found that cool. Then he told me they just document the store location and the price and they can call it in and if it clears I can buy the gun, bullets and even a holster all in the same day because they don't have a hold period. Of course he told me almost all dealers are now calling in rather than using a permit. I told him I have filled out a few 4473's and never had to be called in. It was just sort of odd

When I go lookin at gunz, I always take one of my babymommas. She can give them her drlicense so I can holds my gunz, and she can fill out them papers so I can go home with my new gat.

Back
Top Bottom