• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dunhams Lagrange. We don't accept permits we call it in

Do you have a northern accent or look like a yankee? Maybe California?

Maybe dude just assumed you were from not around here.

OP must have all his teeth and stood out. LaGrange is/has becoming/became a shiot hole. Lots of dope and lots of dopers doing anything for that next fix.

So much information and so many laughs in this thread.
i-love-this-dqti4u.png

so i just recently had a transfer the other week and i had been bad the previous month and was late on renewing my permit so was expired by about a week or so, so had to to go through the whole ring around and it was alot more involved then i remembered and the guy said they had to go through more steps now and said they couldnt just call them because "they (the atf? )didnt want to be bothered with it anymore". everything still went through but took almost 30-40 minutes
The only new step in the NICs background check is they now ask you for the ID type and number and they didn't used too. Only adds about 10 seconds to the process.

I know your an ffl, but on the 4473 theres a place for the DL number . So are you saying that DL number can be left out and just put the ccl number is all that's needed?
It's not for a DL number specifically, it's for any government issued picture ID. So the carry permit is all you need. Years ago when ga permits didn't have a picture you needed both so a lot of FFL's think you still need both but you don't.

Now if your carry permit doesn't have the correct address but your DL does then you need both.

Or I can can just use your carry permit along with any gov issued document that has the right address.

Back
Top Bottom