• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Duramax wiring help - squirrel damage

I would try cleaning the area well
As rodents like to pee and their scent they will keep coming back
Find a nest and clean it
That is a great idea. I am going to clean it more (already removed all the leaves and sticks) and spray the engine bay with Ropel. Might not smell so good the first time I crank it again but it will keep them away. Thank you again for all your help.

Did you kill the tree rats? If you dont kill them they will return over and over and keep messing with your truck. Once they get stuck on a spot they keep after it.

Did you kill the tree rats? If you dont kill them they will return over and over and keep messing with your truck. Once they get stuck on a spot they keep after it.
that mechanical fan will get them lol

I had a neighbor that bred cats
My old truck killed couple dozen kittens and cats

Sad when happen and i told my neighbor

He stopped breeding after 10 or so died

I picked up the replacement connector from Chevy today. The retaining clip is on the bottom and there are three white wires coming out of the replacement connector, one on top and two on the bottom. The three wires coming out of the wiring harness in the truck are red, white and black. Since my original wires were completely chewed up I do not know which color wire is connected to which location. I am hoping someone with an 03-06 Chevy or GMC can look at their connector and tell me the location of the red white and black wires. The picture is on page 1 of this post. I believe since this is an A/C component it should not matter if the truck is gas or diesel. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom