• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dynamic / Action Pistol/Rifle ranges?

SGT AE Houk

Default rank <1000 posts
Knight's Armament Elitist
99   0
Reaction score
It seems like everywhere I look, outdoor ranges are either requiring NRA membership (solid no on that, even though i LOVED River Bend), or they have some ridiculous fudd-y "rounds per 'x' seconds rule" which makes real-world, practical drilling impossible (looking at you creekside).

What are my options? I'm totally willing to make the drive from Atlanta to a range that is pro-2nd amendment, pro-training, and not suckling at the teat of the NRA.

It seems like everywhere I look, outdoor ranges are either requiring NRA membership (solid no on that, even though i LOVED River Bend), or they have some ridiculous fudd-y "rounds per 'x' seconds rule" which makes real-world, practical drilling impossible (looking at you creekside).

What are my options? I'm totally willing to make the drive from Atlanta to a range that is pro-2nd amendment, pro-training, and not suckling at the teat of the NRA.
Have you checked out South River Gun Club? I'm not a member, but their facilities look good: http://www.southrivergunclub.com/about-us/ranges

Spend the $40 and chalk it up to membership rate increase and enjoy Riverbend, more ranges, no xx rounds per second rules now, and play how you want.

Back
Top Bottom