• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dyson air pureifiers

We looked at those, but went with the Honeywell. We bought a 200 and a 300. They have a turbo mode that is loud, but not annoying. The standard mode is quiet. We got them because we have three dogs and it has definitely helped with the dust in the house.

We have the Dyson, Hot and Cold Purifier model and it has been great. Purify’s plus supplemental heat when needed. It runs on average 12-15 hrs a day and you’d be amazed at what comes outta that filter when it’s time to change. We’ve had it 3 years. I blew the filter out first time and changed it second time around. We also have a Honeywell model too but it’s a lot noisier and doesn’t get used as much because of that. They are expensive though compared to others but we feel it’s been worth the cost and would replace with the same if needed.
E6251D30-59B0-4597-B842-FE1243238FEA.jpeg

anyone using one,are they noisy.
do they actually work?

I've never had a Dyson, but I have several Holmes and they work as designed if you keep the foam pre filters clean and change the filters. I like the Holmes brand because they have multiple sizes that all take the same filters and the filters are readily available (both local and online). The filters come in several levels including two HEPA options and and optional additional carbon filter.

This is one of the smaller units. There are larger ones that take the same AER filters, you just put two of them in.
https://www.amazon.com/Holmes-3-Speed-HEPA-Type-Purifier-Optional/dp/B01MQLIJ14

i was looking at investing 2K in some good purifiers,place in 2-3 rooms.

I don't think I've spent that much on the units and replacement filters combined over many years. If you have forced air heat, you can get into a whole house unit for that much $$.

Back
Top Bottom