• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

E-File Form 4

People got a kick out of this. It was tongue in cheek.

The only reason why it’s such a PITA to get NFA items is the govt is an asshole.

Anything to deny our rights-and delay- they want.

I cannot comment further, I will get in trouble here.

Is it normal for FFLS to take weeks/months to file everything after purchase?

Does the ATF accept paperwork on Wednesday’s?

Thank you
Not Norma unless the form 3 takes a long time. But it’s also up to the individual. The dealer can’t file until you make an eform account and a few other things. While the form 3 is pending, I harass people to do their part. So once it’s in hand we can cert and submit within a few days. Just depends.

Not Norma unless the form 3 takes a long time. But it’s also up to the individual. The dealer can’t file until you make an eform account and a few other things. While the form 3 is pending, I harass people to do their part. So once it’s in hand we can cert and submit within a few days. Just depends.
I’m on my 8th submission… waiting on efile since February and no word yet.

I am familiar with setting up an account and the form three getting to the dealer.

Thanks in advance!

BTW I keep checking my SPAM folder just in case. I hear a lot of times the “ approval “ emails hit the spam filter.

No word yet just a bunch of cans waiting.

I hear FEBRUARY was a “ dead month” and TONS of cans approved before/after feb.

That’s my luck.

I’m on my 8th submission… waiting on efile since February and no word yet.

I am familiar with setting up an account and the form three getting to the dealer.

Do the atf take Submittals on Wednesdays?

Thanks in advance!
My mistake. I thought you were saying was it normal for an SOT to take weeks to cert and complete your form 4. I didn’t know you meant was it normal to wait on the ATF. I’m that case just hurry up and wait, all is normal lol.

BTW I keep checking my SPAM folder just in case. I hear a lot of times the “ approval “ emails hit the spam filter.

No word yet just a bunch of cans waiting.

I hear FEBRUARY was a “ dead month” and TONS of cans approved before/after feb.

That’s my luck.
When did they start sending out approval emails?

I certified one on 4/1 & 4/14, hopefully getting close.

Back
Top Bottom